BMW Financial Services offers you a choice of motorcycle Finance & Insurance options to help you ride a new or used BMW. At every BMW retailer, you'll find a BMW Financial Services specialist who can talk you through the options we can provide.
BMW F 800 R
|Term of agreement||36 Months|
|35 monthly payments||£79.00|
|On the road cash price||£7,595.00|
|Total amount of credit||£6,046.58|
|Option to purchase fee||£1.00|
|Optional final payment||£3,906.48|
|Total amount payable||£8,220.90|
|Rate of interest||3.89% Fixed|
At BMW Financial Services we put you the customer at the heart of everything we do and this is why we offer a simple and transparent solution for all your bike financing needs. Consequently, when you finance your purchase with us, you won’t pay any arrangement fees or charges for setting up your finance agreement. Nor will you pay more than 10.9% APR* on any new or used BMWs across the range meaning you can be sure that wherever you go you can ask for straightforward finance from BMW Financial Services.
We also offer Accessory Loans to help you afford those extra gadgets that you've always wanted.
Ask our finance specialist for more details about the finance offers and packages available to you.
Terms and conditions:
* Finance available from BMW Motorrad Financial Services, a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UF. Finance subject to status. Over 18s only. Terms and conditions apply. Offers available to UK residents only. A guarantee may be required.
BMW Select Finance
BMW Select is our personal contract purchase product. With reduced regular payments and plenty of flexibility you don’t have to make any decisions about the future until you're ready.
Simply choose a BMW motorcycle you like and we'll arrange a finance plan that suits you, taking into account your term (typically between 24 and 48 months), annual mileage and deposit. At the end of your agreement, you then have the following options to choose from:
Pay the optional final payment and own your BMW motorcycle*
Part-exchange your BMW motorcycle and choose another one**
Hand your BMW motorcycle back***
Terms and conditions:
* The optional final payment together with an option to purchase fee is payable at the end of the agreement if you decide to purchase the motorcycle. We remain the owner of the motorcycle during the agreement and we may become entitled to recover the motorcycle if you do not keep up with your repayments. ** If you part exchange the motorcycle for a new one, any surplus in the motorcycle’s part exchange value over the optional final payment (and option to purchase fee) can be used as a deposit towards a new motorcycle. *** Alternatively, you can hand the motorcycle back to us without paying the optional final payment or option to purchase fee. Additional charges may be payable for both excess mileage (actual mileage higher than agreed contract mileage) and motorcycle condition (using the standards set by the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association). If your agreement is regulated by the Consumer Credit Act, this contractual option will be in addition to your statutory right to end the agreement early. Finance is subject to status and available to over 18s in the UK only. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Finance is provided by BMW Motorrad Financial Services, a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UF.
BMW Hire Purchase
If you’re interested in owning a new or used BMW at the end of your finance agreement and making fixed regular payments with no mileage restrictions, BMW Hire Purchase could be the finance solution for you.
We can tailor a personal plan to suit you based on your available deposit, how much you would like to pay monthly and how long you would like the agreement to last (typically between 12 and 60 months). The purchase price of your motorcycle, less the deposit you wish to put in, becomes the balance on your agreement. Any interest and fees are then added and the total is repaid monthly over the term you choose. Once all payments have been made at the end of the agreement, you own your BMW.*
Terms and conditions:
* Provided you have made all of the necessary payments due under your agreement, including a purchase fee at the end. Please note, we remain the owner of the vehicle during the agreement and we may become entitled to recover the vehicle if you do not keep up your repayments.
BMW Accessory Loan
REPRESENTATIVE 0% APR* AVAILABLE ON ACCESSORIES.
As well as our motorcycle finance products, we also offer accessory loans on items up to a maximum of £10,000. So you can be ready for anything, with the BMW Motorrad Rider Equipment that you’ve always wanted, to get the maximum enjoyment from each ride. Whether you’re on a sportsbike, adventure bike, a roadster or a tourer, motorcycling is a way to express your personality – and so is the equipment that you wear. With original BMW Rider Equipment, you can create the perfect look. From the comprehensive range of BMW helmets, to all-weather textile touring suits, one piece race suits, and casual leather motorcycle jackets, the BMW Motorrad collection offers equipment for every rider.
LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS AVAILABLE.
Please speak to a member of staff for information on the equipment available and to get a quote for an accessory loan.
Terms and conditions:
*All items are subject to availability. Representative 0% APR available on BMW Accessory loans totalling a minimum value of £750 and a maximum value of £10,000. Finance is subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Terms and conditions apply. Representative APR correct at time of print. Offer may be varied, withdrawn or extended at any time. Finance provided by BMW Motorrad Financial Services, a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UF. We commonly introduce customers to BMW Motorrad Financial Services, for which we may receive payment if you enter into an agreement with them. This introduction does not amount to independent financial advice.
Balderston Motorcycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We act as a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to offer you finance facilities for your purchase. We will only introduce you to these lenders. We may receive a commission payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You may be able to obtain finance for your purchase from other lenders and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process.
About the website, exclusion of our liability:This website contains a great deal of complex information. We have tried to make it as accurate, clear, and easy to use as possible. We declare and you acknowledge that all implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. In particular our duties and liabilities to you under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, or the rules and regulations for the conduct of insurance mediation business under this Act, are not intended to be affected. This exclusion does not affect claims in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence and does not limit or exclude our liability for any fraudulent misrepresentation. You should note in particular that:
• this website includes information which may be incorrect or out of date;
• we may change or withdraw part or all of any product or service mentioned at our discretion;
• this website is not intended to constitute a definitive or complete statement of the law on any subject
• nor is it intended to constitute legal advice in any specific situation;
• we are not in any way responsible for anything mentioned on or linked to this site that someone else is marketing.The fact that products, services, or information are on this website does not necessarily mean that: